- This event has passed.
Fierce, Funded, Female: A Discussion on Capital
March 8, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
To Register, click here.
About This Event
Join a group of female investors and successful entrepreneurs for an open discussion on raising money for your new venture.
How much should you raise, when and from whom? What are the pros and cons of equity funding from angels, VC firms, crowdfunding and bank lending? Each panelist will share her own fundraising experience and the group will discuss the current funding climate and how to navigate it to get the capital you need. Hour discussion to be followed by refreshments and networking.
- Anna Barber, Managing Director Techstars LA
- Jenny Fielding, Managing Director Techstars IoT and Fintech
- Kara Weber, Partner Brilliant Ventures
- Susan Paley, entrepreneur and former COO Beats by Dre
- Rita Ravindra, founder/CEO Miamia Beauty