Highly accomplished and results-driven senior management executive with an extraordinary record of success in Innovation. Past accomplishments include:
Early pioneer of Experiential Advertising, the use of VR for advertising and marketing
* Created many of the first advertising programs to use VR
* Produced the largest promotional program ever to use VR, the Cutty Sark Virtual Voyage. Two systems traveled the US for 18 months doing presentations to tens of thousands of people
* Won Best Trade Show award for our 26-seat Immersive Animation theater for Cabletron Systems
Helped generate $10 million+ in revenue for AT&T AdWorks by designing and running an innovative and engaging media lab experience
* Oversaw creative development and construction of brand experience space to introduce agencies and clients to the AdWorks product offerings
* Delivered Lab space on time and under budget
* Developed narrative for the entire experience
* Delivered 600+ presentations to agency heads and clients
* Create a multimedia, "Future Look" experience showcasing the future of TV & multiscreen advertising.
While at the Brand Experience Lab:
* Worked with major university to successfully transfer technology for major client projects
* Launched the first in-cinema, group interactive experience, AudienceGames, NewsBreaker Live, with SS+K and msnbc.com,
* AudienceGames won two Gold Pencils and a Bronze Cannes Lion
* AudienceGames with Volvo in the UK was called "one of the best marketing ideas in the world" by Brandweek magazine.
* Also brought AudienceGames to theaters across Poland for Orange.
Key note speaker on VR, emerging technology and brand experiences around the world
* Presented six times at SXSW, including Conversations with Digital Natives featuring two of the youngest speakers ever to present and two panels on VR