Jamyn Edis is a senior executive in the media, technology and communications industry. He has over 15 years of experience in strategy, product development, business development, finance and marketing.
Currently, Edis holds a number of roles:
• Founder, CEO, Dash Labs – start up focused on creating consumer mobile/web products, emphasizing design and data, for the automotive experience
• Entrepreneur-in-Residence, NYU – Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation – NYU Stern School of Business
• Adjunct Professor, NYU – Marketing Department, New Media – NYU Stern School of Business
• Advisor – equity and non-equity roles – including social media analytics venture, eCommerce start up, board of advisors for the Connected TV Marketing Association (CTVMA), executive mentor at Techstars incubator (NYC) and Defy Ventures
• HBO, VP Emerging Technology R&D – digital strategy and prototype development, including smart TV apps, augmented reality mobile apps, video search portal, sports technology (PunchZone, PunchForce) as well as technology strategy for HBO GO. Patent and investment committees.
• Accenture (Andersen Consulting), Strategy Manager – management consultant in the Technology, Media & Telecoms (C&HT) group, focused on digital strategy and execution. London and New York. Clients included Fox Interactive/MySpace, Time Warner Cable, Sprint, Rogers Media, British Telecom, Global Telematics, Trader.com, World Rally Championships, EMI, Warner Music, PlayStation and Sony corporate, as well as numerous clients in financial services (insurance, retail and investment banking).