Keith oversees a number of accelerators for Techstars, the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed.
Prior to joining Techstars, Keith had extensive academic training in technology, management, and operations, started his career at Fortune 500 companies, then founded two tech companies and led each to achieve rapid growth. He has also advised a number of startups and investors.
- Founder/CEO of FitLinxx (reached #20 on Deloitte Fast 500)
- Founder/CEO of Great Play (made Entrepreneur's Franchise 500)
- Raised over $50M in venture capital; led or advised exits of 10 businesses; angel investor
- Mentor/advisor to innovative companies and investors
- Scaled terminal manufacturing operations for Bloomberg's explosive early growth
- Worked in the AI Lab and a mfg plant at DEC, and on an innovative medical imaging printer at Polaroid
- Helped sell a family business to Dover Corp, then implemented a TQM program there
- MS-EECS and MBA from MIT (LGO program fellowship)
- BS-CS from Cornell