It wouldn’t be a new year without a look back at some of the many incredible, inspirational, cool, wow, moments our founders experienced. This is a snapshot from the hundreds of noteworthy moments Techstars founders had all year long. So without further adieu, here are the Top 10 Coolest Founder Moments from 2023.
Drumroll, please ….
10. The coveted gold shirt was presented to 61 Techstars portfolio companies in honor of their 2022 exits!
9. BioticsAI, Techstars Boston Accelerator, won TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield in September.
8. GlossGenius, led by the visionary Founder Danielle Cohen-Shohet, has earned a well-deserved spot on Forbes' prestigious Next Billion Dollar Startups list!
7. Chicago L train riders were treated to Aspen Buckingham’s enthusiastic pitch practice.
6. Zipline CEO Keller Rinaudo Cliffton was featured in an episode of Bloomberg Originals’ Future ready to discuss how Zipline is making the future of drone delivery a reality.
4. 70,000 Super Bowl fans didn’t have to worry about period products because Aunt Flow product dispensers were installed in all female bathrooms at State Farm Stadium.
3. Preply, the online language platform, was featured in Insider for its tremendous growth since its founding in 2012 to becoming one of the largest language platforms in the world.
2. Iroko Analytics was chosen to lead the First Somali Reforestation Carbon-Credit Plan Supported by the UN.
1. Pixxel, Techstars Space Accelerator, named one of TIME’s best inventions of 2023. Pixxel is revolutionizing the space data industry with the world's highest-resolution hyperspectral Earth imaging satellites and advanced analytics.